- This event has passed.
Sorrento: A Day Of Meditation & Compassion
Sun, 27 March, 2022 @ 10:30 am – 6:00 pm Australia/Perth
Join a day of spontaneous blessings in a created sacred space!
Join this day of rejuvenation and relaxation.
Re-orient your life with clear and compassionate directions.
During this day, Khandro Thrinlay Chodon will impart a special meditation and transmission from her ancient Mahamudra Himalayan yogic lineage. This will ground the day and connect you to the authentic practice of past Masters. The entire day will connect us with the divine through body, speech, and mind pervading all with sacred energy and blessings.
Khandro Thrinlay Chodon is a Meditation Master rooted in the authenticity of her own tradition while also being a modern laywoman of warmth and insight. She is committed to revealing how ancient methods of wisdom and compassion are to be practiced and applied in our everyday lives.
START AND FINISH TIMES
Please plan to arrive by 10.30am to complete the check in process at registration and then settle ready to commence. The day will finish around 6pm.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring your ticket for entry and check in.
- Please bring your practice texts.
- A mat or a meditation cushion you can sit on, and a cushion, scarf, shawl or small tray on which to place any sacred texts.
- Comfortable clothes, swimming costumes and a towel in case it is a hot day.
- A bottle of water and any special dietary requirements you need.
Sey Jigme’s popular Himalayan Kitchen will serve a veg thali plate (rice, dhal, veg curry) plus Himalayan Chai for lunch on this day. Cost is $15. Please order when you register.
Local enquiries – text Kavisha on 0412 893355 or email : email@example.com
Tickets and registration.
Register your spot in the tickets section below.
After registering for the retreat via the tickets below, you will receive 2 emails:
1. Receipt of purchase, with a link to download, a PDF containing retreat details (what to bring etc).
2. Your Ticket/s with QR code. Please bring this ticket on the day either on your phone or printed out.
*Please note: in addition to this ticket fee there is also opportunity to make a monetary offering directly to the Meditation Master for the receiving of the transmission and pith instructions. In the yogic lineage this represents the very authentic bond that is a direct exchange between the Master and the student.